Ads

THE BUSBY ERA - DVD5

 on Tuesday 26 August 2014  





This DVD very special . It makes you laugh , it makes you cry, it makes you remember why you support the greatest team in the world. that's manchester united , england .Some brilliant old footage included, it's a must see for every red.

For 25 years, Matt Busby rules at Old Trafford, he built three teams.
They have won 5 league championships, two FA Cup and they are the first team in England who won the European Cup.
This  film based on rare archival materials, the frames that we never will see. We follow the pro Matt Busby in 1945 when he was appointed head of the team

DOWNLOAD DVD5 THE BUSBY ERA MANCHESTER UNITED

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part09.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part08.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part07.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part06.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part05.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part04.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part03.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part02.rar

The Busby Era - DVD5 - dvdfootball.com - IDFL.me - TahuSelamat.com.part01.rar





THE BUSBY ERA - DVD5 4.5 5 Unknown Tuesday 26 August 2014 This DVD very special . It makes you laugh , it makes you cry, it makes you remember why you support the greatest team in the world....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me

Visitor

JIM Smart BBM ukuran 160 x 600